AMS-LMS Integration: Leverage the Opportunities and Avoid the Pitfalls
As more and more associations seek to provide online learning opportunities to their members, learning management systems (LMS) are becoming much more prevalent. But as you add an LMS to your arsenal of technology tools, have you thought through the opportunities and pitfalls that an LMS brings to your broader data management process?
In this webinar Wes will walk you through the key considerations for integrating an LMS with your AMS. Issues to be covered include:
* The “basics" of AMS/LMS integration
* What are the key considerations for AMS/LMS integration?
* What are some of the major pitfalls or areas of concern to watch out for with integration?
* What are some of the more advanced integration opportunities?
* How you can use data from your LMS to improve your marketing and communications efforts?
Wes is president of Effective Database Management. For over 25 years, Wes has worked in and with over a hundred associations, non-profits, and membership organizations throughout the US, Canada, and Australia. Wes consults on a broad range of data management issues, from system selection and implementation to ongoing data management.
Wes is the most published author on data management in the association market and is the author of “Put Your Data to Work: 52 Tips and Techniques for Effectively Managing Your Database," published by ASAE.
Prior to starting his own consulting firm, Wes had nearly ten years experience working in associations as director of membership, marketing, and communications.